AVELLUM, a leading Ukrainian law firm, is looking for a Business Development specialist.
Type: Full-time, Hybrid
- Proven 2-3 years of experience in Business Development (Marketing) at a law firm or other professional services firm
- Experience with tenders, proposals and RFPs
- Well-developed communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work on different tasks simultaneously and manage deadlines
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Ukrainian
- Prepare commercial proposals for potential clients
- Prepare documents for participation in tenders and their timely submission
- Prepare analytics for potential pitches and business trips
- Work on submissions for key legal rankings and awards
- Manage cooperation with business and legal associations (e.g. UBA, AmCham)
- Assist in organisation of internal and external event
- Other BD activities
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
Join AVELLUM and be a part of a team shaping the future of legal services in Ukraine.
Please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to email@example.com or via the form below.