Establishing campus in historic Kyiv River Port building
We provide our clients with tailored turnkey solutions for their sophisticated requests on land, real estate, construction, and infrastructure matters based on our expertise and profound understanding of the Ukrainian industries’ specifics.
By integrating our deep practical and academic knowledge, including law drafting experience, we provide the most convenient, forward-looking, and up-to-date advice, especially regarding the dynamic modification of Ukrainian legislation. Our clients rely on us to stay abreast of the most recent legal and commercial developments to catch valuable and unique opportunities successfully.
We are honored to be the trusted advisors to major Ukrainian and international businesses, as well as to work side-by-side with leading international law firms on our cross-border projects.
We help our clients to:
- negotiate, draft, and execute all types of agreements for infrastructure projects, including construction (both FIDIC-based and non-FIDIC-based), concession, or other PPP agreements
- acquire or lease state-owned assets through the public auctions
- streamline infrastructure planning, development, corporate and project financing, acquisitions, and exits
- do due diligence of, enlarge, improve, manage, systematize, and implement preventive anti-raider measures for their assets
- check the land banks based on a comprehensive methodology identifying 325 potential standard risks and provide the practical solutions on their remedying
- navigate efficiently through all the stages of the construction process, from land plot allotment to commissioning and registration of ownership rights to a building
- smoothly pass all permitting and other regulatory procedures in the course of a project’s life cycle