Merger control clearance for the acquisition of Eaton’s Hydraulics business
SummaryUkrainian competition law and its enforcement are rapidly evolving and becoming more sophisticated each year. By staying continuously on top of the developments, we are committed to navigating your business through all competition pitfalls.
What we do
We provide comprehensive advice on Ukrainian competition law. From merger control and antitrust investigations to state aid & competition litigation – we can deal with any competition issue you have encountered.
To ensure the success of your deal, we combine unrivalled legal expertise, deep understanding of your business, and acute awareness of political & regulatory landscape.
How we stand out
- We have consciously chosen to have a small but extremely dedicated competition team.
- No matter how complex your case may be, we will always find commercially workable business solutions.
- We manage our project pipeline carefully ensuring that your case is getting our undivided attention at every stage.
Our antitrust practice covers:
- Merger control
- Concerted practices, cartels and market investigations
- Monopolisation and abuse of dominant position
- Antitrust litigation
- State aid
- Public procurement
- Compliance programs and audits
- Unfair competition
Through years of working with the competition regulator, we have developed a great network of professional contacts. We look at any competition case from different angles, including the regulator’s, which enables us to develop efficient strategies for your competition matters and put them into action.