We do not ‘arbitrate for arbitration’s sake’. We understand that arbitration, as any dispute, is a stress for your business and always tailor our strategy to your needs.
Our goal is to find the best strategic pathway to the result you want to achieve. We do so by combining our profound expertise in various practice areas with apt, efficient, and innovative management of procedure.
Be it in M&A, construction, investment, sale of goods or other fields, we are ready to help at any stage of your dispute. We are realistic when assessing the prospects of your case, client oriented when negotiating an amicable settlement, and unyielding when representing you before arbitral tribunals.
We act both as lead and local counsel and represent our clients before Ukrainian courts in recognition and enforcement and set aside proceedings. Our standing relations with leading law firms in different countries significantly broaden the geography of jurisdictions we are ready to assist our clients with.
Our partners regularly act as experts on Ukrainian law before arbitral tribunals and foreign courts.
- more than 20 years of experience in international arbitration
- know-how under major arbitration rules, including LCIA, ICC, SCC, UNCITRAL, ICSID, ICAС at UCСI
- team of 10+ dedicated arbitration associates
- more than 50 arbitral proceedings, including 10 investment treaty arbitrations
We will assist you with:
- representing you as lead counsel in arbitrations under any rules
- acting as local counsel in commercial and investment arbitrations
- providing expert opinions on Ukrainian law before arbitral tribunals and foreign courts
- representing you before Ukrainian courts in any arbitration-related proceedings (measures in support of arbitration, recognition and enforcement, set aside)
- representing you in mediation and other amicable settlement proceedings
- advising on arbitration clauses and assessing prospects of potential disputes