Advice on Ukrainian data protection and telecommunications law matters related to transfer and processing of personal and telecom data
SummaryThe digital economy continues to evolve at a breakneck pace. Businesses find themselves collecting massive amounts of digital data to deliver the best service to their clients. These trends have not gone unnoticed as new regulatory regimes appear, bringing significant compliance challenges.
To keep up with an emerging regulatory framework, companies require expertise in multiple disciplines where law meets technology – be it data protection, data privacy or other related fields. AVELLUM offers practical and integrated solutions to those challenges.
Our team understands clients’ unique needs and provides pragmatic advice accordingly. We have a proven record of assisting companies in making sound data protection decisions while entering the Ukrainian market or developing new products or services involving data processing, cloud computing or other technologies.
We regularly help clients align each data processing and transfer operation with local data protection standards and international best practices brought by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
AVELLUM handles data protection and privacy matters for clients in various industry sectors ranging from health care and financial services to TMT and transportation.
We advise clients on:
- Privacy policies, notices, documentation, procedures and impact assessments
- Data protection and cybersecurity compliance programmes and audits
- Data security management, cybercrime prevention, data breach and cybercrime incident response
- Data processing and transfer arrangements, both intra-group and with third parties
- Supervisory authority relations (mandatory notifications, compliance investigations)
- Data subject requests and complaints, data protection and privacy-related claims and disputes