Chambers and Partners, a leading global legal directory, highly ranked AVELLUM in its 2021 Global and European guides. Chambers ranks AVELLUM for 10 consecutive years.
According to Chambers Global and Europe 2021, AVELLUM remains the only Ukrainian law firm ranked in the highest Band 1 in all Corporate Finance practices researched by the Chambers: Banking and Finance, Corporate/M&A, and Restructuring and Insolvency.
Chambers Global and Europe acknowledges AVELLUM’s “excellent reputation, goal-focused attitude, outstanding track record, ingenuity, and very creative solutions” and recommends AVELLUM in 8 practice areas:
We are immensely proud of the individual recognition of our lawyers in 2021 rankings:
- Senior partner Glib Bondar: Band 1 in Banking and Finance and Restructuring and Insolvency
- Partner Vadim Medvedev: Band 3 in Tax
- Partner Yuriy Nechayev: Band 2 in Corporate/M&A
- Managing partner Mykola Stetsenko: Band 1 in Corporate/M&A
- Partner Maksym Maksymenko: Up and Coming expert in Real Estate
- Counsel Mykyta Nota: recommended in Competition/Antitrust
When estimating the firm’s projects’ complexity, Chambers and Partners closely looks into clients’ and peers’ feedback. We are deeply grateful to our clients for their consistently positive feedback over the years and for entrusting us with the most challenging and sophisticated deals in Ukraine.
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world’s leading lawyers.