The recently released edition of IFLR1000 ranks AVELLUM’s Corporate and Finance practices among the best in Ukraine for 9 consecutive years.
IFLR1000 ranked AVELLUM’s work in Banking and Finance, M&A, Capital Markets, Restructuring & Insolvency in the highest Tier 1 and ranked our Project development work in Tier 3.
IFLR1000 traditionally recognises partners and associates of AVELLUM across multiple practice areas:
- Glib Bondar: distinguished as a Market leader in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Energy and Infrastructure, Financial Restructuring, Project Finance
- Mykola Stetsenko and Yuriy Nechayev: Highly regarded experts in M&A
- Maksym Maksymenko: a Highly regarded expert in Project development
- Andriy Romanchuk, Counsel: a Rising star in M&A
- Anastasiya Voronova, Senior associate: a Rising star in Capital Markets, Banking and Finance
- Oleg Krainskyi, Senior associate: a Rising star in Capital Markets, Restructuring and Insolvency
AVELLUM’s clients lauded partners for their effort and outstanding performance of their practices. One of our clients says: “AVELLUM team demonstrates strong legal expertise coupled with commercial approach and impressive efficiency. Working with them is always great as I feel we work as one team and in fact one firm sharing the same philosophy.”
In 2021 and 2022, AVELLUM has won Ukraine Firm of the Year at the IFLR Europe Awards for its exceptional performance. The annual IFLR Europe Awards celebrate the most innovative transactions and the teams and lawyers behind them.
The IFLR1000 is a reputable guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers, covering over 170 jurisdictions worldwide. The IFLR1000 rankings are based on three key criteria: transactional evidence, peer and client feedback.
Posted on September 13, 2022