AVELLUM earned 12 practice rankings, and 16 of our lawyers received individual recognitions in the 2021 edition of The Legal 500 ranking, including all partners and counsels.
The Legal 500 lists AVELLUM as a top-tier firm in 7 practices. This year, the White-Collar Crime practice of AVELLUM entered the ranking for the 1st time.
Tier 1: Banking, Finance, and Capital Markets, Commercial, Corporate, and M&A, Competition, Employment, Private Client, Real Estate, and Tax
Tier 2: Dispute Resolution, Energy, and International Trade
Tier 3: Intellectual Property and White-Collar Crime
The Legal 500 ranks AVELLUM for over a decade, recognising AVELLUM’s standards of excellence and the elite level of legal work we do.
All 6 partners of AVELLUM are listed as the Leading individuals or are highly recommended in their respective practices by The Legal 500.
The Legal 500 Hall of Fame: Glib Bondar and Mykola Stetsenko are highlighted in Banking, Finance, and Capital Markets and Commercial, Corporate, and M&A, respectively.
- Kostiantyn Likarchuk: Dispute Resolution
- Vadim Medvedev: Dispute Resolution and Tax
- Yuriy Nechayev: Commercial, Corporate, and M&A
- Mykola Stetsenko: Competition and Private Client practices
- Counsel Mykyta Nota breaks into the Competition’s Leading individuals list skipping the ranking’s preceding levels
We are immensely proud that 5 lawyers of AVELLUM are named as Next Generation Partners:
- Partners Maksym Maksymenko, Real Estate and Construction, and Vadim Medvedev, Private Client, and counsel Mykyta Nota, Dispute Resolution, keep their steady positions in the list
- Counsels Anton Polikarpov, Intellectual Property, and Andriy Romanchuk, Commercial, Corporate and M&A, were listed for the first time
6 lawyers of AVELLUM are listed as the Rising stars for their standout contribution to respective practices:
- Andriy Fortunenko, counsel: Dispute Resolution
- Oleg Krainskyi, associate: Banking, Finance, and Capital Markets
- Yaroslav Medvediev, counsel: Competition
- Lyudmyla Volkova, counsel: Dispute Resolution and White-Collar Crime
- Anton Zaderyholova, senior associate, Tax
The Legal 500, one of the most prestigious legal directories globally, has been assessing the strengths of law firms in over 150 jurisdictions for 33 years. The Legal 500 research is based on feedback from over 300,000 clients worldwide, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers and a team of researchers.
Posted on April 16, 2021