We are delighted to announce that AVELLUM Tax practice has received recognition in the prestigious ITR World Tax 2024 ranking, a renowned global guide to top tax firms released by the International Tax Review (ITR).
AVELLUM Tax Practice is recognized in two categories:
- General Corporate Tax: Tier 2
- Transfer Pricing: Tier 3
The ranking also acknowledges the professionalism and contributions of our esteemed lawyers:
- Vadim Medvedev, Partner and Head of Tax Practice, as a Highly Regarded Practitioner for Tax Controversy and Indirect Tax.
- Anton Zaderyholova, Counsel, makes his debut appearance in the rankings as a Noted Practitioner for Tax Controversy.
- Mykola Stetsenko, Managing Partner, as a Highly Regarded Practitioner for Tax Controversy.
- Kostiantyn Likarchuk, Senior Partner, as a Highly Regarded Practitioner for Tax Controversy.
In addition to these achievements, this year AVELLUM was shortlisted for Tax Firm of the Year, Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year, and EMEA Tax Policy Firm of the Year at the prestigious ITR EMEA Tax Awards 2023. The winners will be revealed on 27 September.
ITR World Tax is a comprehensive guide to the world’s leading tax firms issued by International Tax Review. It provides rankings and profiles of the most effective tax practitioners in the world, covering more than 140 jurisdictions on every continent.